Buying a Home
From first time home buyers to seasoned veterans, the details of buying a home can be overwhelming. With the Ebby
Advantage Program you don't have to face all of the details alone. Our national network of trained real estate
professionals understand the complexities of the home buying process and are there to assist you each step of the way.
With access to the most current information about homes and neighborhoods, our agents are committed to helping you
find the perfect home suited to your personal taste, at the right price.
How do you get started? "It's Easy!"
- First, you must register with your Ebby Advantage Representative. Register online or call 1-800-218-3255.
- Second, you must close the transaction with a participating real estate professional.
You may NOT be eligible to participate if:
- Your employer is reimbursing you for real estate services or you are working with a relocation management company.
- You have signed a listing agreement or have entered into a ratified sales contract.
- The lender may prohibit a cash back with some loan programs.
This program cannot be combined with any other real estate rebate or incentive programs. Only one incentive will be
paid per closed transaction.